1.8

After I signed up for my first year, it took MANY MANY hours and SEVERAL days later trying to fix ONE program.They concluded they had to delete EVERYTHING and then RECREATE a +52whole new system/profile.

They were able to copy only SOME of my previous settings and I retained limited information. My information would have been COMPLETELY erased, had I not backed up my computer onto an external drive. Although an additional cost, it saved me from losing everything. In the end, the program SILL DID NOT WORK!

I just called today for a "checkup" and was informed my contract expired 10 days ago.

Here's their original offer: Renew for 1 year at $249.99, or 2 years for $100 more (Total $349.99). OR..... as their "SPECIAL OFFER" renew for $199.99 for one year, or 2 years for $199.99 MORE (TOTAL $399.99). What...????!!!!

that's more than the first. I told him I will be shopping around, so then I was offered their "best price of $287 for 2 years. That's great, but I told them I don't get paid until the 30th, can they please do a "bridge" in the interim. Absolutely NO.

I could, however, pay $79.99 for SEVEN DAYS, and then renew per above prices total cost $367.99. Again, WHAT...???!!!

Crappy deal for me, I'd say, and crappy attitude towards current customers who are on the fence about renewing with them.They just made it easy to decide - NO!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Qresolve. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Qresolve.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Qresolve to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Qresolve?

Comments